Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Big Hello!


     My name is Janea Christensen. In 2000 I graduated with a degree in Music Therapy from Utah State University.  Shortly after my clinical internship I took a break from Music Therapy so I could be a full time mom to my four beautiful children.  It’s been twelve years since I worked as a Board Certified Music Therapist, and I have been feeling a call to come back to the field that I love and feel so much passion for. As I prepare myself to re-enter the world of clinical music therapy, I have many questions. What has changed about the field of Music Therapy since I have been gone? What advances have been made in this field? How accessible is Music Therapy in the Seattle area? In what ways are local Music Therapists serving the public in the Pacific Northwest? What local, professional enrichment opportunities are there in the Seattle area?

Join me as I explore the answers to these questions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment